here with a great announcement.
It has come to my attention that some of the members in this group like me is now accepting Pokemon battles. If you'd like to participate in them, I do have spots open for the following games, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Heart Gold. I do have certain rules that you must follow:
1. I do not accept battles under level 50. They must be Level 100 double battles. Single battle requests are extremely overused.
2. No uber battles unless you request one. I have banned this idea on my YouTube channel since my recorded battles I have posted there have been receiving negative criticism (A.K.A "Newbies") despite those legendary battles was part of the request.
3. No double team/held brightpowder combinations.
4. Any hacked Pokemon, move sets and 999 in each stat is forbidden. If you fail to follow this rule, you will be blacklisted from my roster.
5. Garchomp IS NOT AN UBER. I DO NOT comply to Smogon's rules so I will use my dragon team in Platinum the way I see fit. NO EXCEPTIONS! That also applies to Salamence.
6. Voice chat must be off at all times.
7. I don't fear Skarmory, Blissey or Wobbuffet so bring them if you dare.
8. Each Pokemon cannot hold more than one of the same item. Be creative and various about the items you choose.
9. I record some Wi-Fi battles on my webcam but not all of them. Ask me first if you want your battles recorded, it's the polite way to do things.
For more information regarding trades and our new Wi-Fi Battle Frontier project, please see my latest journal.